Daily Attendance Fees
Armidale Montessori has set daily fees for children depending on the mode they are enrolled in:
- Long Day Care – $73 per day;
- Preschool Service – $35 per day (subsidised to $23 per day for Health Care card holders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders).
The Child Care Subsidy is applicable to the Long Day Care service. The Child Care Subsidy is a payment made by the Australian Government to assist families with the cost of quality childcare. It is available to all families who are Australian Residents if the child meets immunisation requirements and parents meet eligibility requirements. Entitlement is determined by an activity test which determines the number of hours of subsidised care to which families are entitled. More information is available from:
- Centrelink online account;
- Child Care Subsidy;
- Telephone: 13 61 50 Centrelink / Department of Human Services.
Other Adhoc Fees
There are also a number of small additional fees, common to most Early Childhood settings that are payable from time to time. They include:
- A one-off non-refundable enrolment fee. This reserves your child’s place, pays to administer your enrolment and gives you membership to Armidale Montessori Preschool. This is compulsory and is currently $33;
- Quarterly Maintenance levy of $25 per child;
- Quarterly Working Bee fee of $40 per family – these fees can be waived by participation in the Management Committee, working bee activities or active involvement in the delivery of the Preschool curriculum. For a list of the varied opportunities for parent involvement, please visit the Parent Involvement page;
- Excursions & Incursions – Minimal costs may be incurred. These are advised in advance of the activity. Participation is optional.